For registered product owners, Line 6 is pleased to provide phone and email support free of charge. Effective January 1, 2014, Line 6 will cease live technical support of the Legacy products listed below. Doing so allows our Support Team to create and maintain the resources that all owners of all of our products are encouraged to use when technical questions arise:
Please CLICK HERE to register your Line 6 products.
Alternatively, technical support for these Legacy products will be available starting January 1, 2014 via telephone at a charge of $19.99 per call, or via email at $9.99 per incident. These support products can be purchased from http://line6.com/store/.
- POD X3 family
- POD XT family
- LowDown family
- Vetta II
- TonePort family
- X2 Digital Wireless Products
- Riffworks Line 6 Edition
- Spider I/II/III
- Flextone I/II/III/Duoverb/HD147
- POD Pro
- Bass POD/Bass PODxt family
- Studio Modelers/AM4
- Please create a support ticket for the following requests:
- Registration Help
- Inquiries about purchases made at Line 6's online store
- I am having a problem with my Service Center
- For Non-U.S. inquiries, please refer to our International Service and Support F.A.Q.
- Do you have feedback about your Line 6 product, or ideas for new gear? Post them on IdeaScale and vote for the suggestions that are most important to you.
- Report a broken link or web error
*Please note that your Product feedback will not be responded to by Line 6, but it will be logged in our database for review.
Line 6 - North America
Line 6 - Europe