We're musicians. We’re technologists. So, we’re fanatics about engineering innovative, amazing-sounding gear that's ready to go right out of the box. And we're pros who have a track record of designing category-defining products that shatter technical barriers so you can focus on your music.
We introduced the world’s first digital modeling amp. And we're the ones behind the groundbreaking POD® multi-effect that revolutionized the industry with an easy way to record guitar with great tone. Our Variax® guitars can do more than any other instrument in history, and we led the wireless analog-to-digital transition for musicians everywhere. And we haven't stopped. Recent breakthrough innovations like the StageScape® live sound workstation, StageSource® loudspeakers and AMPLIFi amp make music creation even better by incorporating powerful technology like iOS, the cloud, digital networking and more.
We’re proud that our long history of ingenuity and passion for innovation has helped us to change the industry. We’re all about giving you access to the tools you need to create, perform and record in ways you never thought possible. We promise that we'll always take dramatic leaps so you can reach new heights with your music. That's our commitment to you. Because in the end, we love being a part of making great music.
Recent awards and accolades include:
- 2015 Summer NAMM Best in Show (Helix)
- 2015 30th NAMM TEC Winner (POD HD Pro X)
- 2014 NAMM Best in Show (AMPLIFi)
- 2014 Four TEC Award Nominations (Sonic Port™, StageSource L2t, POD HD500X, and Relay® G55)
- 2013 TEC Award (POD HD Pro)
- 2013 PLASA “Award for Innovation” (StageScape M20d)
- 2013 Guitar World “Platinum Award” (StageSource L2t)
- 2013 M.I.P.A. “Best Portable Sound” (StageSource L3t)
- 2013 Electronic Musician “Editor’s Choice” (StageScape M20d)
- 2013 NAMM Best in Show “Company to Watch”
- 2012 NAMM Best in Show (StageScape M20d)
- 2012 Guitar World “Gold Award” (James Tyler® Variax® JTV-59)